Here's a list of products that I have been loving this week:
1. La Roche Posay SPF 50+ Sunscreen (UVA +UVB) - My favourite sunscreen of all time! It has a beautiful velvety texture that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and with a gorgeous matte silky finish that provides the perfect base for makeup application. The formula is non-oily, non-sticky, non- comedogenic and does not leave a white cast to the skin.
2. MeMeMe Lip Glide in the shade "Playful Peach" - This beautiful chunky lip pencil came in last month's Glossybox, and I have been obsessed with it ever since! It's the perfect shade of baby pink, and has a matte-velvet finish that looks beautiful teamed up with a subtle smokey eye.
3. Lush Bath Bombs - Like any other girl, I am a huge fan of Lush bath bombs! Pictured above is "Big Blue" which has coarse sea salt crystals that act as a gentle exfoliator, while the seaweed and lemon oil detoxify the skin, and leave it feeling glowy, soft and nourished.
4. "Incanto" perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo - My auntie very kindly gifted this perfume to me while I was away on holiday, and I instantly fell in love with its gorgeous floral, sweet scent.
5. Morphosis Sublimis Conditioner - On my mission to try and rescue my hair from years of heat damage, I came across this conditioner that is Parabens-free and rich in Argan oil as well as other nutritious fruit extracts. I have already noticed a huge difference in my hair texture since I changed to this conditioner (as well as a sulphur free shampoo) a few weeks ago. My hair feels softer, shinier, and I have also experienced less breakage (although my hair does get greasy much quicker since the swap!).